Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I have a Confession...

I love things that are cheesy. And I am not talking about cheesy foods. I am talking about fabulous cheesy movies, t.v. shows, books, and other similar items. I just can't get enough of them. Even though they are absolutely ridiculous, I love them. A lot of the things that fit into this category have similar aspects. The dialogue is a bit ridiculous and there is typically a moral to the story. I have realized this before but I was reminded of this fact in my life last week when I went to the Redbox and rented the Disney Channel Movie, Camp Rock.
div>

Pretty much I really enjoyed this movie. Also, I really like the Jonas Brothers and their parts in this movie. But lets just be honest, I really do enjoy almost all of the Disney Channel movies and t.v. shows. (Does anyone remember Even Steven's? I loved that show!)




Another excellent example of cheesiness that I love. Saved by the Bell. Really, I don't think that it gets much more cheesy than this. Can we just say Jessie's caffiene pill addiction/breakdown episode. I watched this again just the other day, and it was hilarious. But really, how can you not love Saved by the Bell and all types of similar cheesyness? I really just can't get enough.

2 comments:

Heather O said...

I can't say so much for the Disney Channel made for tv movies but I do enjoy something cheesy now and again. Oh and I continue to LOVE Saved By the Bell!

Jenn -- said...

Saved by the bell? Nichole must have gotten to you. You both need therapy. Take Kari with you in case she feels the same way.