Monday, September 22, 2008

I looked out the window and what did I see...

So this morning I was eating my breakfast and sitting at my families kitchen table. As I was enjoying my french toast my Dad yelled to my mom and I to look out the window. There in our garden were two large buck deer. They were enjoying our tomatoes out in the garden (just as they have all summer)and when they saw us watching they ran away. I wish that I had my camera with me so that I could show you how big these deer are but unfortunatly my camera was in the other room. These are three and four point deer. They are large and have that is partially in thanks to the buffet they have feasted at in our garden. Every once in awhile when we've lived here in Bluffdale we will see deer in the yard but it hasn't been too often. This year though we have had these same deer almost daily. We think that these deer live down in the gully behind our house and they come up to feast on our grapes (which are all gone) and our tomatoes. Then they take a nice refreshing drink out of the pond. They are pretty but I wish that they hadn't ate all of our grapes.

1 comment:

Rencher Fam said...

Wow! That's really cool Suz. We get visitors in our yard too!