Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Love the 4th of July!

The 4th of July is definately one of my favorite holidays of the year, but let's just be honest I love pretty much every holiday (including Memorial Day)! This year we had another fabulous day. As is tradition my family held a big 4th of July breakfast in our back yard for the neighborhood. It was a hit. Everyone in the neighborhood looks forward to this event. And as always, the yard looked beautiful! My parents do such an incredible job keeping it up. Later that afternoon we went to a fabulous BBQ with some of my extended family. The evening though was the highlight of the day! I got to go to the Stadium of Fire with my family. It was so much fun! The Blue Man Group was fabulous and Miley Cyrus got better as she went along. The best part, the fireworks! I absolutely love fire works so this was so much fun! Here are a few pics of us at Stadium of Fire.




We danced when Miley sang a song we knew.












2 comments:

Heather O said...

Awesome! Looks like it was a grand 'ol time!

Rencher Fam said...

Miley Cyrus! WHHOOOO! I'm glad you had so much fun...I love the dancing pictures!