Wednesday, July 30, 2008

1 Month Left...


I am on the countdown! There is officially one month until my absolute favorite time of the year, fall. Why is fall my favorite time of the year you may be asking yourself. Well there are many different reasons but one of those reasons is football. Anyone who knows me knows that I have a deep love for football, specifically BYU football. I just can't explain the excitement that I feel when I watch my Cougars run onto the field before every game. I love it all! I still get the chills every time I watch the end of 2006's BYU vs. Utah football game. I relive every agonizing moment as if I don't know the outcome and when the clock expires and John Beck is still scrambling around looking for an open teammate and then out of the blue, there is Johnny Harline catching the ball in the end zone, I am moved. I know it's cheesy, but I am emotionally invested in my Cougars. I love BYU football!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is what I am talkin about!

Heather O said...

You and me both! It is in the blood.

Anderson Family said...

Rise and Shout!

Jill said...

Oh man. I miss being in Utah for the BYU games. Gooooo COUGARS!