Thursday, February 2, 2012

Back to Blogging, I think...

Life is good. Perfect, no. But overall I am one blessed girl to live such a great life. Things have changed a bit in my life since my last post. New position at work, new callings, Tommy leaving on a mission, a new car and loads of other stuff. Change tends to be a theme in my life, I choose to embrace it. With my new job I have gone to loads of meetings about furthering the message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I have felt over and over again that I need to start blogging again. I don't know why and I don't know what about necessarily. (especially since I don't feel like I have loads of spare time on my hands plus I don't think that anyone even checks this anymore) But I have decided to start up again. I plan on just posting some of the random loveliness that occurs in my life, dwelling on the positive. Even if it's just for my own benefit, at least I will be able to look back on the many great things I experience in life.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Totally support you! Sounds like things are good! Miss ya!

Amber Penrod said...

Hey! Im looking forward to these updates!!