Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Big News!

Good News #1: So I had a great new job opportunity fall into my lap last week! This is the view from the outside of my new building:



I am going to be doing human resources for the Family History department of the LDS Church. They gave me an offer that I couldn't refuse! I'm pretty excited about it!

Good News #2: This boy



received this big letter in the mail today!


(my pink finger nails, not his)

I can't wait to find out where he's going later tonight!

3 comments:

Amber Penrod said...

Congrats on the new Job! Im excited to hear what youll be doing. I love my HR job (most days :)

Ashley said...

So exciting! You will love slc! Go to the lion house pantry for soup and a roll..your life will change. Promise.

Nicole said...

Congrats on a new job, Suzy!!! That's super exciting :) Congrats to Tommy, too!