Thursday, May 19, 2011

Life is Beautiful

Life is interesting.

Let's go back a few months. I thought I knew exactly what was going on. I am a planner and I had a plan for my future. Then life happened and my plans were no longer in the works. To say that these last few months have been hard would be an understatement.

I have done a lot of reflecting and looking back on my life, specifically the last year of my life; I can see the hand of the Lord so distinctly. I can see how He has led my path. There have been many times where I didn't understand why I was getting the answers I was but now I can see that it was for a wise purpose. I have come to know more than ever before that my Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ know me perfectly and they love me infinitely. Never have I had to rely on them so completely.

I never would have picked these trials, not in a million years. But I would never trade these experiences because of the lessons I have learned and I am continuing to learn.

"…fear not. Be of good cheer! The future is as bright as your faith."

  • President Thomas S. Monson

I have faith! I have faith that the Lord has a plan for me. I know that I am learning so much right now. I know that there are great things coming my way! So although life is so complicated right now, it is Beautiful!

I think the most important thing that I have learned thru all of this is something I've always known but never completely done. I have learned to rely on my Savior.

I know that as long as my Savior is by my side, I can do all things (including the hard ones)!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love it. Love it and Love it.