Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Childhood Dream Job


In elementary school I dreamed of being an archaeologist when I grew up. I loved history and thought it would be awesome to discover things from ancient civilizations. I absolutely adored reading books about ancient Egypt and Greece.

In college my love for ancient architecture grew stronger as I took History of Interior Design classes. I dream about going to all of these places that I have studied and learned about. My parents just got back last night from my number one place I dream of going to…Greece! Seeing their pictures made the desires to have my childhood dream job came back. So while I save my pennies I will live vicariously thru them and their pictures and stories and dream of going there someday (hopefully not too far away!).



No comments: