Sunday, October 12, 2008

Am I Old Enough For This?

I just returned from my very first business trip. It seems odd to me that I am old enough to go on a business trip. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I was 10 and waiting for my Dad to come home from his business trips and now I am going on them. Weird. My company had a regional meeting in Las Vegas that was held in the Paris hotel on the strip. I had a sort of epiphany during this trip, only the weirdo's are attracted to me and never was that more manifest to me then it was in Las Vegas where I was hit on multiple times (I don't believe I have ever been hit on so many times in my life as this weekend). But most of the time they were ultra strange or had a beer in the hand or were incredbily sketchy. So yeah, basically only the weirdo's are attracted to me as it has been most of my life especially during this past weekend.

1 comment:

Heather O said...

When I was in Vegas for a competition in college a gas station cashier gave me a free rose. BELIEVE me, I know what you are talking about. But really I think that the crazies are just more vocal in Vegas (don't tell Graham I said that.)