Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Heart American Idol


I have been a big fan of American Idol over the years. I love it from beginning to end. I love the crazy people who try out and I love the big finale. There have been great seasons and incredibly lame seasons (can we just say Fantasia Barino never should have been in the top 3 let alone winner. I ended up boycotting that season). That being said, this season has been my favorite by far. When we went into the top 13 I was totally all for Danny Gokey, but then Kris Allen really emerged on the scene and I started to really like him. I think that he tied for favorite with Danny country week when he sang "Make You Feel My Love" and then he surpassed Danny when he first sang "Ain't no Sunshine". I feel that Kris has been the most consistent all season long at delivering great performances. And I love that he can play the piano and guitar! Bonus! While there have been moments throughout the season where Danny became my number 1, I am glad that Kris is in the final 2. I definatly voted for Kris last night and I really hope he wins. Kris is the ultimate good guy, and he just has a ton of talent. I Heart Kris! When it really comes down to it I think that Adam is super talented, but one can only handle so much screaming and quite honestly, he really creeps me out. Think "Burning Ring of Fire", so creepy.

2 comments:

NO David! said...

You'd think that being all famous and stuff, he'd be able to find a decent chair to sit on to have his picture taken... (shrug).

Heather O said...

i so agree with you and i was so happy he won!!