Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So Worth The Wait

Saturday was the big day. The day that Cougar fans had been looking forward to for the entire season. I am speaking of the day of the BYU vs. Utah Basketball game. We have recently suffered some losses to the U. To say the least, we needed this win. Unlike other people I know (some people I know started camping on Wednesday)I arrived at the Marriott center at 10 am for a 3 pm game. Fortunately BYU was victorious! Jimmer is my hero. Also, Chris Miles played great defensively. It was a blast to watch our Cougs pull out a fabulous win. Definately worth the 5 hour wait.

A few of us waiting in line.


After a great play, this picture doesn't convey the crazyness that was the Marriott Center


The final score. 63-50


Victory Picture

3 comments:

Jill said...

That was a great game. I bet is was AWESOME in person...

Fackrell Fam said...

Can you email me your email address? suzukiviolin@hotmail.com
Thanks Suzy!

Fackrell Fam said...

and...Melissa's and Your mom's??
Thanks!