Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009

I know that I am a week late but Happy New Year! I have high expectations for 2009. I have decided that it is going to be a great year and that whatever comes my way, I am going to love it. But I do have some high hopes for the new year. One of those hopes is to have a job soon. Unemployment is boring. In 2009 I hope to be able to learn more, read some great books, become better at the piano, teach myself to play the flute, learn to sew well, become more crafty, get in shape, and cook better. I also hope to become more spiritual and to gain a better knowledge of the Gospel. Mainly I want to be happy. I hope that 2009 is a fabulous year and that it is great for everyone.

4 comments:

The Good Gomer Family said...

Sounds like great plans for 2009! You are darling Suzy Q :)

Kris said...

This is YOUR year Suzie!!!

Heather O said...

Those are great goals! I especially like the cook better one, I could use a little work in that department. We should get together and make some stuff!

Jill said...

"Come what may and love it!" I'm sure you will have a fabulous year!